Goods ordered before 11.30am are normally despatched the same day. Orders received after this time will be dispatched on the following day (within 1 working day of order).
We use a next day courier parcel delivery service. Our courier will only deliver on week-days up to 6pm and they are unable to leave parcels without a signature. If they are not able to gain access to your premises to deliver, our courier will leave a card and, by default, attempt re-delivery on the next working day. If you telephone the number on the card you can arrange for the parcel to be re-delivered on a different day or to collect the parcel from their local depot. The courier will normally only keep parcels for five working days before returning them to us. If a parcel is returned to us by our courier because they were unable to get a signature you will be responsible for the cost of of that return and also for the additional cost of resending the goods to you.
Whilst every effort is made to deliver before 6pm, our couriers can very occasionally run late due to unexpected delays and they may deliver after 6pm or the following day.
We ask for a contact telephone number in case there is a problem with our courier company locating your premises for delivery. If goods are returned to us because our courier cannot locate your premises and you have not given us a telephone number to enable us to contact you, then you will be responsible for the cost of of that return and also for the additional cost of resending the goods to you.
It is the customer's responsibility to note any missing items on the delivery note and notify us of any shortages within 7 days of delivery.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Warranties For all non-consumable items, we will supply you with goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of delivery to your premises. For the manufacturers warranty details of specific items please refer to the warranty documents supplied with the product.
- Contact us to notify and agree the return.
- We will provide you with a returns number. Mark the returns number clearly on all returned packaging
- Return the goods by the most appropriate method. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods are adequately packaged and to pay for the cost of return, unless the goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- Returned products which are not faulty or incorrectly supplied will incur a 20% restocking charge.
- Special orders cannot be returned
- All goods returned must be in their original packaging. Goods returned in a condition unacceptable for sale will be refused.